Nerd Session Master the fundamentals of behavioural design
Thursday, June 25
- Introducing Behaviour: Get up to speed regarding the fundamentals of behavioural insights, using up-to-date research studies and applied examples from the wild.
- Performing Experiments:Guidance on how to overcome your ‘God Complex’, develop an experimental mindset and perform successful behavioural experiments
Thursday, July 2
- Best Practices: A session on avoiding so-called “dark patterns” and apply principles with nuanced finesse to ensure long-term loyalty and positive, empathic user experiences.
- Combining Principles: A hands-on session exploring the ways in which principles relate to one another and can be combined for maximum impact and to create unique business models.
Thursday, July 9
- Behavioral Analysis: Learn how to diagnose business problems through a behavioural lens to identify the behavioural drivers underlying a challenge and surface those that can provide a solution.
- Beyond nudging: Discover how to move beyond using behavioural science to design ‘nudges’ and use it to imagine whole new experiences and business models from the ground up.