Hours: min 25 hours/week
Period: asap February - end of April 2023
You’ll be reporting to the Co-Founder and Head of Brand & Communications, helping them bring the DEI & Design Masterclass to life through a variety of tasks, such as research, outreach, website copy, and PR. You’ll be working on the event from ideation to execution.
Who we’re looking for:
• A student or recent graduate
• A person with design knowledge and a strong personal interest in digital design
• An open minded and culturally sensitive person interested in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Bonus points if you have a diverse background.
• A proactive person with a sharp eye for detail
• A person who is open to feedback and can work independently when needed
• A person with an excellent level of written English
Is this you? Send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 January 2023