5 – 7 pm CET
to be announced (between June 12 and July 12, 2020)
Displaying your work in a beautiful and eye-catching way isn’t always easy! In this session you will learn how to design a portfolio using Webflow that will make your work stand out. You will learn how to create different layouts and compositions using different features in Webflow, going from static design to a responsive implementation. You’ll learn how to use CSS grid, flexbox, scroll-based animations, and some other no-code magic.
This Nerd Session includes
- 1 session of 4 hours
- Hands-on exercises and reviews
- All workshop recordings ?
- Dedicated Q&A time ?
- Learn to how to build your Portfolio in a professional way
- Learn to present your work in an aesthetically pleasing way and what the no-go’s are
- Learn to prioritize and select the elements to highlight, include, and exclude from your portfolio
- Understand what is required in different situations, from needing to showcase your work online to applying for a job
When and Where
The date of this Nerd-session will be announced soon. Stay in the loop!
The session is online.
Who is this Nerd Session for?
Any designer looking to learn how to build a professional portfolio for either work or personal purposes.
A computer that can run Webflow